Abbey Color is the world leader in the manufacturing of hematine, which is aÂ natural dye. Hematine is also called Hematein and is sometimes referred to as Hemateine. Abbey Color is a trusted source for the worldwide demand of hematine dye.
Uses for Hematine
Hematine has several uses, including:
- Hematine’s most specific use is for the dying of silk to be used in medical sutures. This is the HCK S grade of hematein, manufactured to specific values for this important use.
- As a natural dye, hematine is used mainly to dye natural fibers such as cotton, wool and silk.
Hematine / Hematein from Abbey Color – Benefits
As the nation’s leader in the supply of this versatile dye, Abbey Color offers the following benefits:
- Guaranteed consistent quality material
- Supply single lot quantities of up to 1,000 pounds
- Product in stock, with overnight shipping available
- Competitive pricing
Abbey Color – Your Source for Hematine / Hematein Dye
Click Here to Contact Abbey Color for further assistance with hematine dye.