Abbey Color is the world leader in the manufacturing of hematine, which is a natural dye. Hematine is also called Hematein and is sometimes referred to as Hemateine. Abbey Color is a trusted source for the worldwide demand of hematine dye.
Uses for Hematine
Hematine has several uses, including:
- Hematine’s most specific use is for the dying of silk to be used in medical sutures. This is the HCK S grade of hematein, manufactured to specific values for this important use.
- As a natural dye, hematine is used mainly to dye natural fibers such as cotton, wool and silk.
Hematine / Hematein from Abbey Color – Benefits
As the nation’s leader in the supply of this versatile dye, Abbey Color offers the following benefits:
- Guaranteed consistent quality material
- Supply single lot quantities of up to 1,000 pounds
- Product in stock, with overnight shipping available
- Competitive pricing
Abbey Color – Your Source for Hematine / Hematein Dye
Click Here to Contact Abbey Color for further assistance with hematine dye.